Return and exchange
1. Acceptance of applications - All applications are subject to a price check written by an authorized employee of our company unless a fixed price is agreed upon for a specified period. The Jurysa invoice only contains what you must pay to Jurysa and does not include any other costs that are paid to third parties such as customs.
2. Replacement - The Company reserves the right to replace the product with another product of the same type, quality and function without prior notice. Therefore, if the buyer does not wish to receive an alternative product, he must declare that he does not wish to do so when he asks about the price, if the process requires a prior inquiry about the price, or specify this when placing the order on our site.
3. Transportation - our company will determine the method and delivery company based on what it deems appropriate, unless otherwise agreed. In either case, the Company shall not be responsible for any delays or overcharging costs that may arise as a result of such selection.
4. Return the goods - You can not return the goods and you can not cancel the applications after they have been accepted by our company only with the written consent of the company to do so. Returned items and special requests are only allowed to be returned if they have been found to contain a problem before they are sent to the buyer. The cost of shipping the goods to the warehouses is $ 100 or 20% of the value of the order, whichever is more.
5. CAIRO CIRCUMSTANCES / EXECUTIVE CONDITIONS Our company is not responsible for any failure or failure to perform its duties arising directly or indirectly from compelling circumstances that can not be controlled such as: Buyer's actions, military or civil authorities, including price controls, , Wars, riots and rebellion, delays in the shipping process and inability to provide the raw materials necessary for the completion of work such as: energy sources, basic components, labor, fuel, supplies or any other circumstances beyond the control of the Company, whether identical or non-conforming For what was mentioned earlier. If some quantities are affected and others remain as they are, the company will exclude the affected quantities without taking responsibility, but the agreement remains the same. At any time when the Company is exposed to a shortage of supplies for any of the reasons mentioned above, the company has the right to distribute its sources and raw materials among the group of beneficiaries in any way that the company considers fair and logical. The Company shall not be liable for any special damages or consequential damages resulting from the delay in the event of any of the circumstances mentioned above.
6. Liability - Once Jurysa accepts the purchase order, it is not liable or liable for any damages or injuries resulting from the use of the product alone or with another set of products. The company will not be responsible for any errors in weight or quantity connected unless the buyer contact us within 55 days from the date of receipt of the shipment and attach the original shipping invoice signed by the shipping company and note that indicates that the shipping company received the goods from our company in this case. If the buyer communicates with our company and it turns out that the company is responsible for the error, the company will either ship the missing quantity of the request or compensate the buyer for the value of the missing goods as it sees fit.
7. Warranty - We guarantee to the buyer that all of our products are free of any defects in materials and manufacturing and are manufactured according to the required industry standards. Therefore, the warranty mentioned herein can not be waived, and it replaces and excludes all other warranties not mentioned herein including implied and implied warranties through the application of the law or any other warranties such as any guarantees of product capacity or efficiency. No agent, employee or representative of the Company has any authority to compel our Company to represent, confirm or guarantee the Goods. None of these representations, warranties and warranties shall be considered as part of this Agreement and shall therefore be void. In the event of any defect in the materials or manufacturing, the buyer must communicate with us in writing within 5 days from the date of receipt of the goods. If the buyer does not communicate with the company within 5 days, the company disclaims these liability. The Company assumes no liability in the event of loss or damage resulting from misuse of the product. The Company assumes no responsibility or warranty in respect of product designs. The above warranty supersedes and excludes all other warranties, whether express, implied or statutory, such as implied warranties of product capacity or efficiency.
8. DAMAGES AND LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY - Jurysa is not liable for any consequential, incidental, consequential or consequential loss or expense arising directly or indirectly from the sale or use of the Product and dealing with it or any related cause. Whatever claims are made to our company, including claims of non-compliance or negligence, its responsibility is solely to replace products that do not comply with this agreement, to return the value of the goods and return them to the buyer's account, or to coordinate with him to repair the pieces as the company deems appropriate. If Jurysa has requested that the goods be returned to the Company, the returned shipment will be delivered to our Company upon the return instructions of the Company. Accordingly, the indemnities mentioned in this paragraph represent the sole source of the buyer against Jurysa if you breach any of its obligations, whether warranty or any other type of breach. As long as our company does its best to correct any breach of the law that may be obtained, it shall ensure that the compensation provided by it as stated in this clause is satisfactory.
9. In the event that the product does not conform to the customer's specifications, it will be kept as it was received inside the box and not used at all until the arrival of the shipping company for replacement and receipt of the new product
If it is used, then the replacement is not made.